To be used as a hand replacement system made of hard customisable white plastic, which can be easily painted with acrylic paints.
- Fixed shapes for avoiding the need of continuous finger positioning
- Enough shapes to perform smooth animations like:
- Hand closing and opening
- Waving “Hello”
- Secondary hand animation in a walk cycle
- Stopping gesture animation
- Shapes for the following postures: Spread fingers, Relax, Closing, Grabbing, Fist, Bend left, Bend right, Pointing, Thumbs up, Surfing, Bending up, halt position
- A shape to be used for grabbing objects
- Less prone to breakage than silicone hands
- Full pronation and supination movements thanks to the cylindrical shaft
- Compatible with easy replacement mechanism. Fits inside 5/32” square tubes.
- Easily customisable to your own flesh colour using acrylic paints.
- Lightweight but strong plastic construction using white Nylon PA2200
- Paint it and/or Clay it (for oven-baked clays please note a 90°C max temperature). Paint all the parts or shape them with oven baked clay like Super Sculpey and Super Sculpey firm or air-dry clay such as apoxie sculpt or miliput.
- 24 hand shapes in white plastic